Friday, December 27, 2013

So it begins...



   So, life back in NY is interesting...trying to find a job, figure out my role, my life, Christmas, all that. I wish that I could say I have gone through re-entry graciously, but so far been home two weeks with not too much to show for it. Wedding planning is a bit overwhelming, most brides would be miles ahead of me, and I'm not really sure where to begin. That is, until this evening when I walked into my bedroom and found on my bed some really nice white cowboy boots (yes, to wear with my wedding dress) and a ton of white Christmas lights (bought on sale...an easy and cheap way to decorate)!

   I'm thankful for the good friends and family helping me out with these big transitions in my life, and looking forward to the next transition that lets me be married to my dear future husband.

  While driving to meet up with a great friend today for coffee I was reminded that even though I feel like a bum, God is still so good, and has an incredible plan for my life. This season of waiting and transition will soon pass! In the meantime, it's exciting to officially be in the wedding planning stage!

No comments:

Post a Comment